The new ILR is now available:
There are a couple of additions (highlighted in yellow) we'll need implemented and also a couple of things missing from our current version - mainly:
- New fields for 2018 to 2019, Campus Identifier and Off-the-job training hours.
- For Off the Job training hours - This field is optional.
- Cumulative total of actual off-the-job training delivered to date, to the individual apprentice, in the academic year by the training provider, sub-contracted training providers and the employer.
- This is recorded to the nearest whole hour.
- The field should be updated monthly.
- By the end of the academic year it is important that this field should reflect as accurately as possible the actual amount of off-the-job training undertaken by the apprentice.
- Schema pattern is also updated for address entry - Note all postcodes MUST be upper case
New field for Learner Employment Status - AgreeID (agreement identifier) - A valid Agreement ID within the employer’s Apprenticeship Service account. This is a six-digit identifier using alphanumeric characters. 1. This field must be recorded for all learners who have an apprenticeship programmes funded through a contract for services with the employer (Learning Delivery FAM Type = ACT1). 2. This field is returned on the employment status record with the start date of the apprenticeship programme. If the agreement ID changes through the lifetime of the programme a new status record must be added with the changed agreement ID. For example, if the employer changes. 3. This identifier is displayed in the “Your organisations and agreements” section of the employer account when they sign the ESFA agreement on behalf of their legal entity. 4. Each legal entity in an employer’s account will have a different agreement ID. 5. This is not an employer’s account ID.
Employment Status Monitoring Code - New Employment Intensity Indicators, EII 5-8 for 2018 to 2019. ‘Valid to’ date added for EII 1 - 4.
Learning Delivery - withdrawal reason - New withdrawal code added for 2018 to 2019 (47 Learner has transferred to another provider due to merger).
Learning Delivery - Software supplier aim identifier - This field is optional mandatory and for the use by software suppliers and providers writing their own software to record a unique aim ID for the learning aim. 1. This field will be mandated via validation rules. 2. It is expected that this ID will be automatically generated by providers' software systems. The GUID generated may or may not include hyphens. For example. 550e8400-e29b-41d4-a716-446655440000. There is no requirement for software suppliers to add or remove hyphens before recording the GUID in this field. Both entries are valid and the ID can be recorded with or without hyphen. To generate a new GUID, examples are Guid.NewGuid().Tostring(“D”) which supports both Oracle and Microsoft SQL server databases or SELECT NEWID() GO for Microsoft SQL Server databases
Learning Delivery - End point assessment organisation -
LearningDeliveryFAMCode - New unassigned LSF codes added for 2018 to 2019 - need this whole field added with relevant dropdown options and/or ability to import in...
Apprenticeship Financial Record Entity Definition - AppFinRecord - needs added with relevant fields