Emxsys - Terramenta is fork of Terramenta. Terramenta is a desktop Java application built on top of the Netbeans platform, using NASA WorldWind for its main GIS features.
What is this repository for?
- This repository is used as the foundation for the Wildfire Management Tool.
- This fork contains minor modifications to the Terramenta codebase to meet the needs of the Wildfire Management Tool (WMT).
How do I get set up?
- Summary of set up: checkout source code.
- Configuration: the source code is organized as a Maven project.
- Dependencies: NASA WorldWind 2.0, included in the Terramenta - Libraries module.
- How to run tests: use JUnit to run unit tests.
- Deployment instructions: execute build goal to produce executable.
- Contribute directly to the Terramenta project.
- Other guidelines: please use the Terramenta project's issue tracker for bugs and features, use the Developer Forum for general discussion.
Who do I talk to?
- Contact Chris Heidt, Terramenta founding developer, for contribution access to the root Terramenta source code.