Energistics Transfer Protocol
The Energistics Transfer Protocol (ETP) is a specification for an asynchronous message-based data transfer standard used by the Energistics family data formats. This project contains the following artifacts:
- The UML models for the specification in XML form as well as a Sparx EA model.
- Generated documentation for these models
- Generated schemas files (.avsc and/or .xsd) for protocol messages.
- DevKits, with source code in a variety of programming languages to aid in developing clients and servers for ETP
- Sample implementations of simple clients and servers in a variety of programming languages.
Refer to the Wiki for more information.