TEOBResumS: Effective-one-body model with spin and tidal interactions
Sarp Akcay, Sebastiano Bernuzzi, Gregorio Carullo, Walter Del Pozzo, Philipp Fleig, Alessandro Nagar, Ka Wa Tsang
TEOBResumS is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
TEOBResumS is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
v0.x of TEOBResumS. This C++ implementation was abandoned in June 2018 and the code development is frozen.
The C++ code was reviewed by LVC. Review was concluded on
11.04.2018. The review's final statement can be found
The reviewed version is tagged as
See the quick start guide.
- Nagar et al (2018) Time-domain effective-one-body gravitational waveforms for coalescing compact binaries with nonprecessing spins, tides and self-spin effects
please cite the above reference when using the code.
Other key references
- Nagar, Riemenschneider, Pratten (2017) Impact of Numerical Relativity information on effective-one-body waveform models
- Del Pozzo, Nagar (2016) Analytic family of post-merger template waveforms
- Nagar, Damour, Reisswig, Pollney (2015) Energetics and phasing of nonprecessing spinning coalescing black hole binaries NRAR comparison, BBH spin
- Bernuzzi, Nagar, Dietrich, Damour (2014) Modeling the Dynamics of Tidally Interacting Binary Neutron Stars up to the Merger TEOBResum
- Bini, Damour (2014) Gravitational self-force corrections to two-body tidal interactions and the effective one-body formalism
- Damour, Nagar (2014) New effective-one-body description of coalescing nonprecessing spinning black-hole binaries New formalism for spin with centrifugal radius
- Damour, Nagar (2014) A new analytic representation of the ringdown waveform of coalescing spinning black hole binaries
- Bini, Damour, Faye (2012) Effective action approach to higher-order relativistic tidal interactions in binary systems and their effective one body description
- Damour, Nagar, Bernuzzi (2012) Improved effective-one-body description of coalescing nonspinning black-hole binaries and its numerical-relativity completion
- Bernuzzi, Nagar, Thierfelder, Bruegmann (2012) Tidal effects in binary neutron star coalescence NRAR comparison, NNLO tidal model
- Damour, Nagar (2009) Effective One Body description of tidal effects in inspiralling compact binaries EOB formalism for tides
- Damour, Nagar (2009) Relativistic tidal properties of neutron stars Formalism relativistic Love numbers
- Damour, Nagar (2009) An Improved analytical description of inspiralling and coalescing black-hole binaries
- Damour, Iyer, Nagar (2008) Improved resummation of post-Newtonian multipolar waveforms from circularized compact binaries Resummed EOB waveform