^^//[This issue was automatically imported from Google Code(vim-qt#12), some data may have been lost ]//^^
We have already established that this is possible - we successfully built vim-Qt in Mac OS X. However:
- Autoconf configuration must be changed to allow this
- Font rendering has issues, lots and lots of them.
- Menubar implementation must be adapted (Mac unified menubar).
- The mac handles the clipboard methods, we must comment out our own.
- Watch out for conflicts between the scroll macro and our own code (qvimshell.cpp)
- Qt builds are slightly different on Mac, check the docs for appropriate build flags
Unfortunately I don't have a Mac to test in. But I've already seen it running on a Mac :D.