commonlib (cl): a namespace package holding commonly useful libraries
Each subpackage in the namespace is separately installable from the PyPI, by name. The whole namespace is also available there as a bundle under the name "commonlib". All subpackages of the namespace share a single version.
- cl.importing - help with the import system
- cl.testing - testing help
- cl.util - utilities that don't fit anywhere else
- cl.data - a wide variety of data abstractions
- cl.algorithms - tools for working with and implementations of various algo.
- cl.py_backport - backports for libraries/features from newer Pythons
- cl.recipes - recipes (a la ActiveState) that are candidates for promotion
- cl.scripts - useful scripts