=== WP Notifo ===
Donate link: http://hg.errant.me.uk/wp-notifo
Tags: comments, notification
Requires at least: 2.7
Tested up to: 2.9.2
Stable tag: 1.1.0
Get Notifo messages on your phone when someone adds a comment to your blog
== Description ==
Notifo.com is a service which allows sites to send you notifications on your phone.
This plugin sends a Notifo message/link whenever someone comments on your blog.
== Installation ==
* Upload files to your plugins directory
* Activate Notifo in the control panel
* Head to Notifo.com and log into your account, go into settings and copy the API key
* Visit the Notifo settings page on your blog and paste the API key with your username.
* If you want to allow users to subscribe to your account you will also need a Notifo service account
* Hit test :)
== Changelog ==
1.0 first release
1.0.1 added new event - password_rest, added checkboxes for events
1.1.0 Added the ability for users to subscribe to your blog and recieve notifications of new posts, plus some syntacx errors and other code cleanup