* http / https (ssl) support
* HTTP versions < 1.1 should be supported
+Pipelining will probably never be supported...
-The client currently have the following limitations: (which should be addressed at some point)
* No support for "streaming" the response body (this means that the whole response body will be returned as a binary, regardless of its size)
* No support for chunked downloading
* No support for SSL options, such as client certificates
* [[Version 1.1.0 | 1.1.0]]
* [[Version 1.0.0 | 1.0.0]]
+* Add support for chunked dowload
+* Add support for HTTP redirects
+* Consider support for limiting number of sockets
+* Consider support for streaming of bodies
(c) 2009, Erlang Training and Consulting Ltd.