This progam was heavily inspired by, and uses code from, the Social Engineering Toolkit.
Specifically, this project aims to break out the Java Applet Web Attack method from SET into a standalone tool. It was written in order to be used in the Active Defense Harbinger Distribution (ADHD), but can likely be used in other Ubuntu/Debian variants.
- clone.sh - Clones any web page and saves output to index.html.
- weaponize.py - Generates payloads using msfvenom for all 3 major OS's. You can customize the payload used for each operating system. You can even use a custom executable by replacing the appropriate file in the resulting output directory.g Reads in an html file and inserts Java applet tag into it. Also creates a Metasploit resource script to launch listeners for each of the payloads.
- serve.sh - Starts up a basic web server to use for delivering the payloads and cloned web page. Launches Metasploit using the generated resource script.
- applet.jar - The Java applet used in the web attack. It is signed by a legitimate code signing certificate.
- Java.java - The Java applet source code taken directly from SET. This is used to compile applet.jar.
- example_gmail.html - Example html page included to use in weaponizing.
./clone.sh https://gmail.com/ ./weaponize.py index.html 127.0.0.1 ./serve.sh