Reaper JS-Plugin "JCooper CS-10² - CC/SX mapper (LED)"
no warranty - this is a simple JS-Hack
by time i will dig into the "open controller surface API" (c++) which looks really nice, but i haven't found enough docs, so i decided to "hack" this little script to get used to the controllers mapping and behaviour. ...and JS is quite easy to play with.
- controller needs in and out... obviously
- enable midi-in/out + control commands for input
- get keymap ...link... ( by ...author... )
- add script to one track which only receives CC channel 16
- arm the track for recording: "Record: disable (input monitoring only)" (so that no CC, like arming tracks etc. are recorded)
- unarming this track disables any lightshow :)
- using API (c++) for controller surfaces
- switch solo/mute/sel/loc
- cross-nav display
- jog-dial led
- sync track status/led
MIT License, full text of license see here
Free Software, Fuck Yeah!