Welcome to RRF RSS Feed.
I created this little chunk of code because:
- I needed it for a project
- I wanted to share more code
- I wanted to learn more about CocoaPods
- I wanted to mess with blocks
- There is no 5
This code is based on the RSS 2.0 specification. It may not be a 100% implementation, now, or ever. See item #1 above for my reasoning.
Please read this prior to pulling the code and building.
You need to make sure you're setup to use CocoaPods.
- If you don't have Cocoapods installed you can install with
gem install cocoapods.
- After cloning the app for the first time on a machine run
pod installin the root directory to install all linked pods.
- After pulling in new changes run
pod updateto make sure that everything is up to date.
Open Source Projects
This application makes use of the following open source project(s).
- TouchXML - TouchXML is a lightweight replacement for Cocoa's NSXML
Rob Fahrni - August 2, 2014 Visalia, CA