Welcome to the experiment! Eventually, everything you need to know will be here.
Mac OSX installation
What You Need
- Mac OSX 10.5 (Leopard) or 10.6
- The XCode Developer Tools for your version of OSX - These tools can be found on your OSX install disk (under 'Optional Installs'), or they can be downloaded from Apple
How To Install The Experiment
To install on a Mac, follow these steps:
- Download and install the Enthought Python distribution (free for academic use).
- Open a terminal window (in Applications/Utilities; the Terminal application).
- Type: easy_install mercurial
- Type: easy_install pyobjc
- This is the big one: try to Install_pygame
- In the terminal window, navigate to the place on your hard drive where you want to run the project, e.g.: cd ~/projects
- Type: hg clone https://email@example.com/fajpunk/chelsea_experiment