This is a tool to speed up opening issues to JIRA servers.
Application starts in the tray and maintains a list of templates that you can use to quickly open JIRA issues. You can create and edit templates that hold pre-populated issue values to as many servers as you want.
Create issue form
- Template: The name of the template (what appears on the tray menu).
- The summary of the issue.
- The description of the issue.
- Fields of the issue to create (also includes the data of the server). For fields that support it, a picker is available with valid values from server.
- List of attachments.
- Clears the list of attachments.
- Adds an attachment from disk to the list.
- Pastes the contents of the clipboard as an attachment (either as an image or text file). Really handy if you use a screen capturing tool like Jing.
- Template: Saves the values of current template.
- Template: Clones this template.
- Template: Deletes this template.
- Automatically closes the form when an issue is created.
- Creates an issue with the current values.
- Closes the form without saving template or creating an issue
Last Created Issue
Application saves the last issue created as a template, this saves time if you need to open several bugs with some fields with the same value.
- Uses the Atlassian .NET SDK to interact with JIRA.
- Uses a SqlCE local database as storage.
- On load it will create .sdf file in "AppData\Local\JiraTrayApp"
- Build for .NET 4.0 runtime
I used this tool internally for my testing, please open issues or send feedback if you find it useful.
Federico Silva Armas