I again have an issue with complex transitions.
Steps to reproduce.
1) "Migration" task upon transition to "Production" status executes "Release" transition on linked issues and write a comment with the list of issues.
2) "Release" transitions write the field "Deployed" and change status to the desired on the same issue.
3) I see that "Release" transition is called on all linked issues, because "Deployed" field always changes its value.
4) But when we have more than one linked issue, the first issue never been transitioned to the new status.
As you can see, in TD-786 issue change status to "Ready for QA" doesn't work.
No matter how many issues I have in the list, the first issue is never transitioned to the "Ready for QA" status.
5) There is an error message in the JIRA log, attached.
I've tried to change execute/delayed execute and change status/delayed change status, but it doesn't help.
I've written all the required fields to ephemeral strings before changing status to "Ready for QA", it doesn't help.
I've tested with completely different issue lists - nothing changes.
I've updated JWT from beta 7 to 2.2.12, doesn't help.
I have no more ideas... Please help.
Thank you in advance, AK.