* a wide range of common languages and markup formats is supported
* special attention is paid to details, increasing quality by a fair amount
* support for new languages and formats are added easily
- * a number of output formats, presently HTML, LaTeX, RTF, SVG and ANSI sequences
+ * a number of output formats, presently HTML, LaTeX, RTF, SVG, all image \
+ formats that PIL supports and ANSI sequences
* it is usable as a command-line tool and as a library
* ... and it highlights even Brainfuck!