FIESTA stands for Feynman Integral Evaluation by a Sector decomposiTion Approach.
- FIESTA1 (basic version)
- FIESTA2 (mpfr)
- FIESTA3 (physical regions, databases, mpi)
- FIESTA4 (vectorization, gpu)
Papers about FIESTA1-4 were published in Computer Physics Communications.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: ALL VERSIONS 2.7-4.0 HAVE AN ERROR THAT CAN PRODUCE TO WRONG RESULTS! YOU SHOULD EITHER
- switch to 4.1
- set SmallX = 0.001 in Mathematica
- use -SmallX 0.001 when directly using CIntegratePool (old databases can be used)
Either download a binary package, or
- git clone https://bitbucket.org/feynmanIntegrals/fiesta.git
- cd fiesta/FIESTA4
- make dep (if you do not have kyotocabinet and cuba installed)
Those who had a clone before the url change should run
- git remote set-url origin firstname.lastname@example.org:feynmanIntegrals/fiesta.git
- make test (just to get sure that the binaries work)
- Follow the instuctions in the articles
- There are some examples in the examples folder
Static versions 4.0 and 4.1 build on Ubuntu 14.10 64bit can be found on the Download page.
Version 4 comes with speed improvements, bug fixes and the possibility to use GPUs.