Resources used during workshop demo in the following repository:
First set of instructions to follow:
- Business Architect should consider exiting capability types to include in the process. In case needed, new capability type can be created.
- Business Architect creates a Business Process template including the capability types to use.
- Steps 1 and 2 can be done using Frontend
- Create a BCM configuration file setting the Id of the business process template created in step 2. This operation can be done using SDK.
- Create a BCM configuration project in SDK and modify accordingly
- Update BCM configuration using SDK
- Business Architect creates a EPM Configuration file using Authoring tool provided by EPM module
- Expert system developer creates a Capability where it is defined the URL of expert system backend
- Another developer, who wants to use capability created in step 6 (expert system), creates a capability to receive resources available notification
- Creation of a business process linking capabilities created in step 6 and 7.
- Application developer (the one who creates business process) creates a data channel through which data will be sent
- Application developer (the one who creates business process) create a trigger setting EPM configuration file (created in step 5) + business process created in step 8
- Operation 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10 can be done using Fronted.
- Application developer (the one who has created the channel) sends data to the platform using the client provide. Beware of using correct business process id + channel id.