This is a fork of Fast Downward extended with an implementation of the h^CFF heuristic and online refinement of explicit conjunctions. This implementation has been used for experiments in the following literature:
- J. Hoffmann and M. Fickert: Explicit Conjunctions w/o Compilation: Computing hFF(PiC) in Polynomial Time (ICAPS'15)
- M. Fickert, J. Hoffmann, and M. Steinmetz: Combining the Delete Relaxation with Critical-Path Heuristics: A Direct Characterization (JAIR'16)
- M. Fickert and J. Hoffmann: Complete Local Search: Boosting Hill-Climbing through Online Relaxation Refinement (ICAPS'17)
- M. Fickert and J. Hoffmann: Ranking Conjunctions for Partial Delete Relaxation Heuristics in Planning (SOCS'17)
- M. Fickert: Making Hill-Climbing Great Again through Online Relaxation Refinement and Novelty Pruning (SOCS'18)
It is also the code base of the OLCFF planner that competes in the International Planning Competition 2018.
The heuristic and online-refinement search engines are implemented in
src/search/conjunctions. Here's an example configuration to give you an idea how to run the heuristic with online refinement:
./fast-downward.py domain.pddl task.pddl \ --heuristic "hcff=cff(cost_type=ONE, cache_estimates=false)" \ --search "ehc_c(hcff, preferred=hcff, cost_type=ONE)"
Fast Downward is a domain-independent planning system.
For documentation and contact information see http://www.fast-downward.org/.
The following directories are not part of Fast Downward as covered by this license:
For the rest, the following license applies:
Fast Downward is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. Fast Downward is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.