# that all file names passed to it are encoded in the system encoding).
# That way, people on non-UTF-8 systems or with non-UTF-8 file names can
# still force all file name processing into a different encoding.
- # On Windows, GLib always wants UTF-8 file names (I think?), so we use
- # that (see, there's a system with actual built-in Unicode support).
- if sys.platform == "win32":
- fname_encoding = "utf-8"
- fname_encoding = util.getfilesystemencoding()
- self.src.set_property("location", fname.encode(fname_encoding))
self._current_file = fname