Colour Communication Badges for linux.conf.au (unofficial)
How to make your badge:
page.pdfonto A4 paper.
- Cut along all dotted lines.
- Discard the smaller white rectangle.
- Fold the large "status" rectangle in half along the vertical axis, to form a "say hi / friends-only" side and a "not social rn / <blank>" side
- Attach the larger white rectangle to your badge with sticky tape, along the bottom, left and right sides.
- Insert the status rectangle into the pocket, rotate and flip as needed.
To rebuild everything, install ninja and run:
page.pdf up to date in the repository, so people can grab a
compiled version easily.