This is the official Git repository for the Computational Psychiatry Course 2016 organized by the Translational Neuromodeling Unit at ETH and University of Zurich.
See our official website for more details:
and for past courses visit:
What is this repository for?
The repository contains the CODE and PRESENTATIONS used in the CPC2016.
- You will find the code used during the course either in a subfolder here or freely accessible on another website indicated in the Downloadlist-Software File.
- 'Presentations/' contains the pdf documents of the all presentations during the course
- 'Presentations/' also contains a list of recommended further reading for each lecture
- This is open source software, use it, change it, like it
- Please try to cite the work of people who have invested a lot of time in a specific software
Dr. Frederike Petzschner