Eclipse Plugin & NeOn Toolkit Plugin
The Parrot plugin for Neon Toolkit has been tested in Neon Toolkit 2.5
- Select "Help > Install New Software". The install dialog will appear.
- Click "Add" and type in the name and update site for the plugin, as in the following figure. The update site URL for Parrot is http://ontorule-project.eu/resources/parrot/eclipse/
- Click the checkbox next to the update site you just added (in this example, it's called "Parrot for Eclipse". If you want to install in Neon Toolkit, select "Parrot for Neon Toolkit"). Click "Next".
- The following dialog box will appear. Click "Next".
- Click the radio button next to "I accept the terms of the license agreement". Click "Finish".
- A dialog about "Warning: You are installing software that contains unsigned content. The authenticity or validity of this software cannot be established. Do you want to continue with the installation?". Click "OK"
- After Eclipse goes through the process of updating itself (which may take a few moments), you will see the following dialog. Click "Yes" and wait for Eclipse to restart the workbench. Congratulations, now your Parrot plug-in is installed!
The Parrot plugin for Terminae has been tested in Terminae 184.108.40.206106301346
- Download the last versions of
- Copy the
.jarfiles into the
pluginsfolder of Terminae.
- Open the text file
TerminaeNeon/configuration/config.ini. Add in
osgi.bundlessection the bundles:
An example of
osgi.bundles section in
config.ini file is:
osgi.bundles=[...previous bundles ...],org.semanticweb.owl,es.ctic.parrot.eclipse.core,es.ctic.parrot.neontoolkit.ui