rope, a python refactoring library ...
Rope is a python refactoring library.
- codeassist: better handling of unicode in docstrings
- codeassist: handling builtin unknowns, such as sys.stdout
- codeassist: proposals scopes and types revised
- fscommands: handle hg crew ui changes
- patchedast: handle ExtSlice node
- List of features: docs/rope.txt
- Overview of some of rope's features: docs/overview.txt
- Using as a library: docs/library.txt
- Contributing: docs/contributing.txt
To change your project preferences edit $PROJECT_ROOT/.ropeproject/config.py where $PROJECT_ROOT is the root folder of your project (this file is created the first time you open a project).
Send your bug reports and feature requests to rope-dev (at) googlegroups.com.
This program is under the terms of GPL (GNU General Public License). Have a look at COPYING file for more information.