- - Changes made to the dmd tool to allow for various breaking changes
- made in D 1.068 and 2.053 to do with the introduction of 64-bit
- builds of DMD. NB D v.1 is now deprecated.
+ - Revamp of the D language support. Tools for DMD, GDC and LDC provided
+ and integrated with the C and C++ linking. NB This is only tested with
+ D v2, D v1 is now deprecated.
- Fix nested LIBPATH expansion by flattening sequences in subst_path.
* provided a new module rpmutils.py, wrapping the RPM naming rules
for target files and further hardware-dependent info (compatibility,
- * added new test methods must_exist_one_of() and
+ * added new test methods must_exist_one_of() and
* removed Aegis support from runtest.py. (#2872)
- Updated the TeX builder to support the \newglossary command
in LaTeX's glossaries package and the files it creates.
- - Improve support for new versions of biblatex in the TeX builder
+ - Improve support for new versions of biblatex in the TeX builder
so biber is called automatically if biblatex requires it.
RELEASE 2.2.0 - Mon, 05 Aug 2012 15:37:48 +0000
- Support for Microsoft Visual Studio 11 (both using it
and generating MSVS11 solution files).
- Fixed the Taskmaster, curing spurious build failures in
multi-threaded runs (#2720).
- Improved documentation of command-line variables (#2809).
- Fixed scons-doc.py to properly convert main XML files (#2812).
- Fix Intel compiler to sort versions >9 correctly (esp. on Linux)
- Fix Install() when the source and target are directories and the
From David Garcia Garzon:
- Fix Delete to be able to delete broken symlinks and dir
- Handle .output file generated by bison/yacc properly. Cleaning it
- Handle SWIG file where there is whitespace after the module name
- properly. Previously the generated files would include
+ properly. Previously the generated files would include
From Evgeny Podjachev and Alexey Petruchick:
- - Support generation of Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 (9.0)
+ - Support generation of Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 (9.0)
and 2010 (10.0) project and solution files.
- The TeX builders should now work with tex files that are generated
by another program. Thanks to Hans-Martin von Gaudecker for
isolating the cause of this bug.
- Added support for INDEXSTYLE environment variable so makeindex can
- Added support for the bibunits package so we call bibtex on all
- Add support of finding path information on OSX for TeX applications
MacPorts and Fink paths need to be added by the user
- Fix "Ignoring corrupt sconsign entry" warnings when building
in a tree with a pre-2.0 .sconsign file.
- - Fix propagation from environment of VS*COMNTOOLS to resolve issues
+ - Fix propagation from environment of VS*COMNTOOLS to resolve issues
initializing MSVC/MSVS/SDK issues.
- Handle detecting Visual C++ on Python verions with upper-case