- copy stuff from MoinMoin:Support
+You can get free support and informations there:
+* on our chat channels, see http://moinmo.in/MoinMoinChat
+* on our wiki, see http://moinmo.in/ - please note that quite a lot of content
+ there is about moin 1.x and does not apply to moin2. One page has a lot
+ of information about moin2 and also links to all sorts of moin2 resources:
+* on our mailing list, see http://moinmo.in/MoinMoinMailingLists
+* on our issue tracker: https://bitbucket.org/thomaswaldmann/moin-2.0/issues
+* from our repository: https://bitbucket.org/thomaswaldmann/moin-2.0/overview
+ All free support is done voluntarily by helpful MoinMoin community members.
+ Thanks to everyone who is helping!
If you enjoyed / want to enjoy free community support, please also consider
- being an active part of the community and giving support, see below.
+ being an active part of the community and also supporting it.
+As MoinMoin 2.0 is not released yet, there is no support for production
+systems based on it (we do not recommend that and do not support that).
copy stuff from MoinMoin:Support
-* Discuss it on IRC and file a feature request on
+* Discuss it on IRC and file a feature request on .
* Even better: discuss + write some Python code implementing it.
* Help to work on moin2 core, so it gets finished faster.
* Help maintaining moin 1.9 until moin2 is ready.
-* If you use moin in your business and you would like some help from a moin
- developer or administrator, consider buying some commercial support (see
- above). It'll save you some of your precious time, likely improve your
- moin experience and help moin administrators and developers to spend more
+* Help us making moin2 look and feel better!
Have good language or documentation skills?