- (* [~listen_addr] -- [(ip, port)] that first worker will listen,
- other workers on this host will listen [port+i] ports if possible.
- [ip] is IP address of interface to listen on, in string format.
- Use ["0.0.0.0"] to listen on all interfaces.
- ["127.0.0.1"] is not a wise solution for cluster.
+ (* [host] is limited to textual representation of IPv4 addresses for now.
[path] is either relative to [user]'s home directory, or absolute.
+ Ports [base_port + 0..n] will be used as listening ports for workers.
Note: user that runs [host_config] must have ssh access to user@host
without entering password.
- ?listen_addr:(string * int) ->
+ ?(base_port = Topoman_config.master_port)
- ?(listen_addr = (Topoman_config.listen_ip, Topoman_config.listen_port))
run_remote ~user_host ~path &
[| "PARVEL_CONNECT=ws://" ^ Parvel.get_listen_addr_str ()
- let (ip, port) = listen_addr in
- ip ^ ":" ^ string_of_int (port + n)
+ ^ host ^ ":" ^ string_of_int (base_port + n)