* Rebound is a tool for looking up subclasses of a given superclass.
* TODO: Next version of rebound will save previous search results for faster execution.
* @author Weerapong Phadungsukanan
* Construct a Rebound object from a given package prefix and set whether
* to include the abstract classes and interfaces in the search results.
* @param includeAbstractAndInteface
* When use with empty package name, it look up inside every jar file.
* This is a lengthy and time consuming process. Please consider using Rebound with prefix.
* @throws ClassNotFoundException