Yes. This is another Math library for C++.
- operators and constructors are generated with python script
- simple embedding - only two files (header/cpp)
- no special dependencies (only cmath and iostream - for printing)
- simple API
- other libraries doesn't offer advanced functions (like slerp, affineInverse etc.) and types like vec2, quat
- GLM is huge, source code is less unreadable (template hell)
- vg_math is tailored to my projects
How to use it?
There are two files
vg_math.cpp. Compile implementation file and link it to your project.
#include "vg_math.h" vg::Vector3 a(1.0f, 0.5f, 0.72f); vg::Vector3 b(1.0f, 0.5f, 0.72f); auto c = a * b; std::cout << c << std::endl;