WebGL rendering demos
+-webgl-tests/ | +-demos/ => Soure code and supporting files for the individual demos. | +--hellocube/ => Minimal usage example of the jedi framework. Draws a colored cube. | +--doom3md5/ => Loads and displays a md5 model from Doom 3. | +--lightsaber/ => The fancy WebGL lightsaber demo, with sound effects and a couple post-processing effects. | ++-jedi/ => My homebrew WebGL wrapper and game framework. | +-shaders/ => GLSL shaders used by the demos. | +-thirdparty => Third-party code, such as the glMatrix library. | +-misc/ => All kinds of extras...
How to run the demos locally:
$ python -m SimpleHTTPServer
Done deal! Now a server will be running and servicing as
localhost at port
Just open the browser and type
localhost:8000 in the address bar and it should
show a list of files in the current directory. Selecting one of the
a demo name will start it.
- Safari 8.0.6 on MacOSX - OK
- Chrome 43.0.2 on MacOSX - OK
- FireFox 38.0.1 on MacOSX - OK
- Internet Explorer 11 on Win7 - Doom 3 Model Viewer fails to load TGA textures.
- Safari on iOS - OK, but might present depth precision issues on some devices (Z-fighting).
This project's source code is released under the MIT License.
You can test the demos above from my website.