-fix the conditions of ifs and loops that use None, ==, "and" and "or" inappropriately
-fix all conditional tests (specially ifs) where it is checked in the wrong way whether a value is None
-dBodySetFiniteRotationAxis. is it necessary to set this if dBodySetFiniteRotationMode = true?
-rename package "model" to "core"?
+-move tests in utilities.mathematical to a test file
-create a subclass of vtkInteractorStyleTrackball (http://www.vtk.org/doc/nightly/html/classvtkInteractorStyleTrackball.html)
-remove the event bindings for this class which interfere with the desired behavior
-see VTK/Tutorials/InteractorStyleSubclass (http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK/Tutorials/InteractorStyleSubclass) for ideas
--save screenshot: http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK/Examples/Python/Screenshot
-for a plane use a PlaneSource instead of a slim box
-draw joints: use a point for the anchor, and an arrow for each axis
+-use the position argument to create Axes object
-store joint rotation limits and resistive force factors
from PyQt4 import QtCore, QtGui, uic
# Create a PyQt window using a .ui file generated with Qt Designer ...
application = QtGui.QApplication(sys.argv)
window = uic.loadUi("gui.ui")
--if the software is installed using by executing
- sudo python setup.py install
- sudo checkinstall python setup.py install
- then files will be created in directories like this
- /usr/local/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/model/robot/sensors.py to sensors.pyc
- which is not desirable because they are not under a single directory named after the project,
- with an appropriate structure which may also prevent clashes with other projects.