- ARS is registered at PyPI (Python Package Index).
- Its code is managed in a Mercurial repository hosted at Bitbucket.
- The documentation is hosted at ReadTheDocs and it is generated dynamically after each commit to the repository.
- RAL (Robotics and Automation Laboratory) is the organization under which this project was conceived and also obtained funds for it.
- A page in Ohloh tracks code commits and makes some analyses and estimations of the project.
- Another page in Freecode does sometings similar.