MS Excel Game Library
What is this?
This project is an exercise in various elements of coding.
- I intend writing all this code with strict TDD
- You are not allowed to write any production code unless it is to make a failing unit test pass.
- You are not allowed to write any more of a unit test than is sufficient to fail; and compilation failures are failures.
- You are not allowed to write any more production code than is sufficient to pass the one failing unit test.
- I will be implementing lots of interfaces
- this will allow easy mocking.
- I will be writing an vba/vb6 unittest framework
How the project should be tested
- Create 2 Excel workbooks
- Import all the code files from Core folder into the Core workbook.
- Import all the code files from Test folder into the Test workbook.
- reference the Core workbook from the Test workbook.
- Save all the books.
- Press F5, choose the test workbook and choose the appropriate testGroup to run.
- This process will improve once I have importing all modules, and a testframework built.