django-postgresql-manager is a Django application which can be used to manage PostgreSQL users and databases.
- Project Development Web Site:
- Public Source Code Repository:
How this distribution package is organized
The following list outlines the kind of information each of the files of this distribution package contains:
- AUTHORS : List of all authors and contributors.
- BUGS : Information about how to file bug reports or ask for new features.
- HELP : Instructions on how to use this software.
- INSTALL : Information on how to install this application.
- LICENSE : The terms of the license that governs your use of this software.
- NOTICE : Copyright, trademark, attribution and sponsorship information.
- SUPPORT : Information on how to get support for this software.
- README : This file.
How to read the HELP document
The HELP document is written in reStructuredText (rst). Although reStructuredText is an easy-to-read plain text markup format, it is recommended to convert it to HTML for a better reading experience.
In order to convert this document to HTML you need docutils, which you can install in your system using pip:
pip install docutils
Once docutils is installed, you can use the rst2html.py utility to perform the conversion:
rst2html.py HELP help.html
Then use any web browser to view the exported help.html file.
Copyright 2010 George Notaras <gnot [at] g-loaded.eu>
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.
A copy of the License exists in the product distribution; the LICENSE file. For copyright notes please read the NOTICE file.