This section contains an introduction to django-powerdns-manager, including general information about how to submit bug reports and make feature requests.
django-powerdns-manager is a web based PowerDNS administration panel.
Licensed under the Apache License version 2.0. More licensing information exists in the license section.
- Web based administration interface based on the admin Django app.
- Easy management of all records of a zone from a signle web page.
- Support for multiple users.
- Database schema is DNSSEC enabled.
- Automatic zone-rectify support using native python code.
- The application can be configured to support a user-defined subset of the resource records supported by PowerDNS and customize the order in which they appear in the administration panel.
- Zone file import through web form (experimental).
- Zone file export (experimental).
- Support for secure updating of dynamic IP addresses in A and AAAA records over HTTP.
- Contains demo project for quick start and experimentation.
This software is released as free-software and provided to you at no cost. However, a significant amount of time and effort has gone into developing this software and writing this documentation. So, the production of this software has not been free from cost. It is highly recommended that, if you use this software in production, you should consider making a donation.
Thank you for considering making a donation to django-powerdns-manager.
Bugs and feature requests
In case you run into any problems while using this application or think that a new feature should be implemented, it is highly recommended you submit a new report about it at the project's issue tracker.
Using the issue tracker is the recommended way to notify the authors about bugs or make feature requests. Also, before submitting a new report, please make sure you have read the new issue guidelines.
CodeTRAX does not provide support for django-powerdns-manager.
You can still get community support at the Community Support Forums:
Copyright 2012 George Notaras <gnot [at] g-loaded.eu>
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.
A copy of the License exists in the product distribution; the LICENSE file. For copyright and other important notes regarding this release please read the NOTICE file.