RedJack is continuous integration system. It is written in Python.
RedJack provides many features:
- Supports several Versioning Control Systems (VCSs):
- Distributed builds over many PCs in network
- REST API
Versioning Control Systems
There are two support VCS now: Git and Mercurial. In the near future there are plan to add Subversion and Perforce.
RedJack is built in server-agents architecture.
Reporting using Mako templates
Build mails are built using Mako templates.
RedJack provides API via HTTP. More details can be found in REST API page.
Version 0.1 - Released 2010.03.19
- Full support for Mercurial (done)
- Distributed builds (done)
- Simple reporting using templates (done)
- Config in YAML (done)
- One build command: exec (done)
Version 0.2 - Released 2010.06.20
- Full support for Git (done)
- REST API to server (done)
- Full reporting using templates (done)
Version 0.3 - Released 2011.01.24
- Web interface over REST API
- python-git (optional, to support Git repos)
- mercurial (optional, to support Mercurial repos)
Installation and configuration steps