* Removed support for GCC 3.3.x
* Fixes for synchronized code generation
* Better support for cross-hosted builds
* Fixed Bugzilla 307, 375, 403, 575, 578
- * Applied Anders Bj
rklund's MacOS X build patches
+ * Applied Anders Bjrklund's MacOS X build patches
* Fixed D Bugzilla bugs 141(gdc), 157, 162, 164, 171, 174, 175, 192, 229
- o Included Anders F Bj
rklund's man pages.
+ o Included Anders F Bjrklund's man pages.
o It is now possible to build a cross-compiler. Only MingGW
is supported out-of-the-box, however.
o Inline assembler for x86 (there are some limitations --
these need to be documented)
- o Included Anders Bj
rklund's patches to enable the use of
+ o Included Anders Bjrklund's patches to enable the use of
o On Darwin, D object code can be linked with the system
gcc. Likewise, gdc can link C++ object code built by the
o Break in labeled switch statement
- o Applied Thomas Khne's and Anders Bjrklund's HTML patches.
- o Added Thomas Khne's "dump source" code
+ o Applied Thomas Kďż˝hne's and Anders Bjďż˝rklund's HTML patches.
+ o Added Thomas Kďż˝hne's "dump source" code
o Phobos Makefile now supports the DESTDIR variable
o Detect use of non-static methods in a static context
o Enumerated types are signed by default
- o Anders Bj
rklund's patch for HTML infinite looping
+ o Anders Bjrklund's patch for HTML infinite looping
o va_start is now a template.
o Delegate expressions for struct methods now work
o bswap uses unsigned right shift