- This package depends on AAALoadFirstExtensions
- Requires update of AAA >= changeset 38:4be30531bea4
BitBucket uniformly lower cases the urls so you must explicitly set the clone destination to the proper package name.
- $ cd %APPDATA%\Sublime Text\Packages
- $ hg clone http://bitbucket.org/gpfsmurf/winscp/ WinSCP
- You need access to winscp.com (winscp.exe won't work), see winscp executables
- The plugin looks for winscp.com in %ProgramFiles%\WinSCP, WinSCP3, and WinSCP4. If your particular installation is somewhere else, change the location in WinSCP.py.
- It also looks for winscp.ini in the same location. If it's not found, it'll use the registry instead.
- Currently, WinSCP's interface language must be in English or it won't work
See this forum thread for a bit of background.
- The "browseFTP" command is assigned to F12 by default.
- Press F12, it shows a list of WinSCP's stored sessions. Select one, it'll connect (it takes a few seconds) and then you can browse the server.
- Choosing a folder will browse to that folder.
- Choosing a file will download it in a temporary file and open it in a new tab. Changes are uploaded to the server automatically.
- If you press escape, the connection to the server will still be open, so pressing F12 again should be instantaneous.
- Closing SublimeText or choosing ":close session:" at the end of the list will close the current connection. It will also let you choose a new server the next time you press F12. It will also delete all of the temporary files.
- :goto folder: lets you input an absolute path to browse to
- :bookmarks: lets you select from a list of bookmarks associated with the current session
If there are any problems or you have a suggestion open an issue and I will receive an email notification.