Angular ICE is a frontend to the RESTful ICE server, written in AngularJS and Bootflat.
How do I get set up?
- Set up and run the RESTful ICE server
- Install these files on a web server
- Install the latest versions of AngularJS and Bootflat
- Edit js/iceApp.js to point to the RESTful ICE server
- Test by installing a corpus, preprocessing, creating indices, etc.
Angular ICE is based on the ICE frontend created by Joel Sieh for SRI.
Angular ICE is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Angus B. Grieve-Smith
Computer Science Department
New York University