- * documentation: update, add manpages
- * performance: several improvements
- * python3: finalize python3 support
+ * documentation update, add manpages
- * W0106: new warning 'Expression "%s" is assigned to nothing'
+ * several performance improvements
+ * finalize python3 support
+ * new W0106 warning 'Expression "%s" is assigned to nothing'
* drop E0501 and E0502 messages about wrong source encoding: not anymore
interesting since it's a syntax error for python >= 2.5 and we now only
support this python version and above.
+ * don't emit W0221 or W0222 when methods as variable arguments (eg *arg
+ and/or **args). Patch submitted by Charles Duffy.