View source
supersuite
  • Contributors
    1. Loading...
Author Commit Message Date Builds
2 commits behind default.
Geoffrey Sneddon
Add some rough SuperSuite class with a means to generate a manifest
Geoffrey Sneddon
Add a test for distant meta prescan
Geoffrey Sneddon
Add a bunch of tests for HTML encoding detection
Geoffrey Sneddon
Start testing on Travis CI
Geoffrey Sneddon
Add a test for SourceCache's caching behaviour around relpaths
Geoffrey Sneddon
Add a tox.ini
Geoffrey Sneddon
Start some sort of testsuite.
Geoffrey Sneddon
Make everything outside of the package clean with flake8
Geoffrey Sneddon
Duplicate this for flake8 :(
Geoffrey Sneddon
Remove unused imports
Geoffrey Sneddon
PEP8ify everything. Modulo what the rules we ignore.
Geoffrey Sneddon
Silence a few more pep8 rules, increase line length to fit all
Sam Sneddon
Remove old reftest manifest support
Sam Sneddon
Add comments documenting which APIs are used Because then we can break everything else. Yay!
Sam Sneddon
Remove unspecified license code that's nowadays unneeded.
Sam Sneddon
Provide a variable for the repo_root instead of assuming cwd
Sam Sneddon
Drop support for multiple groups.
Sam Sneddon
Make SourceCache normalize the paths in its cache. In addition, consider the relpath when caching, as we can't guarantee its identity because it will vary for references.
Sam Sneddon
Remove unused code
Sam Sneddon
Use recommended html5lib API for parsing
Sam Sneddon
Add setup.cfg with some PEP8 config
Sam Sneddon
Rewrite NamedDict to use collections.MutableMapping
Sam Sneddon
Fix file paths for catalog/templates
Sam Sneddon
Update __all_ and __init__
Sam Sneddon
Follow the comment and move to using enum34
Sam Sneddon
Add a requirements.txt
Sam Sneddon
Move SourceTree.py after it's major changes over to PEP8 spacing
Sam Sneddon
Largely rewrite SourceTree.py to make easier to understand There's a few minor behaviour changes: paths aren't compared with the various patterns case-insensitively now (this effects nothing in csswg-test), and the exact syntax of reftest filenames has changed (this fixes mediaqueries-3/ref.html so that it is picked up as a reference). This keeps the existing SourceTree class API for the moment. We should probably eventually drop it, as it really doesn't make sense for it to be a class.
Sam Sneddon
Make sure we close all files we open.
Sam Sneddon
Let's turn this into a real package :o!
Sam Sneddon
Split Sources.py up into smaller files.
Sam Sneddon
Get rid of calls to type() The change in Indexer.py is a best guess of what is intended!
Sam Sneddon
Move all comparisons with None to use "is"
Sam Sneddon
Break up where we have multiple statements on one line
Sam Sneddon
More PEP8 cleanup
Sam Sneddon
Get rid of deprecated has_key
Sam Sneddon
Fix flake8 flakes.
Sam Sneddon
Start to move towards PEP8.
Sam Sneddon
Remove usage of the discouraged intern function.