*Edited using notepag.es*
Longtang is a command-line software based on [actors model](https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Actor_model) capable of organizing any sloppy music source that you currently have into a well-organized, easy-to-locate tagged media library.
+###Why should i use it?
Because it will save you a *HUGE* amount of time by:
* Naming all files in a simple and yet clear syntax.
* Letting you know whenever a file has something that prevents it from being accurately classified.
-Well, i've got a lot of ideas
, but in a short term i will work in:
+Well, i've got a lot of ideas but in a short term i in:
* Supporting compressed files: zip, rar, 7z, ace and so on.
* Supporting more music formats: ogg, mpc, flac and so on.
* Supporting cover-art automatic retrieval.
-* Port source code into Python 3.
-* Replace _gevent_ library with _multiprocessing_ library.
+* Porting source code into Python 3.
+* Replacing _gevent_ library with _multiprocessing_ library so that we gain execution _**parallelism**_.