Manage .sublime-packages from within Sublime Text.
PackageManager may download harmful code or delete files from your computer. Only download code from sources you trust. Use at your own risk.
PackageManager keeps a record of downloaded packages in a tab separated file. It stores several pieces of information, like the origin of the package and the date it was downloaded.
PackageManager works through a textual interface in a buffer. These are the possible actions:
- Update package(s) information
- Download and install package(s)
- Uninstall package(s)
- Add resources to the database
How To Use
- Open PackageManager from the Command Palette
- Tick or untick items with the space bar.
- Perform an action (on all selected items):
- Update information: Enter
- Download and install package: Ctrl+Enter
- Uninstall: Ctrl+u
- Add resource to database: Ctrl+a
At present, only GitHub repository urls are accepted into the database. They must follow this pattern:
The default database includes many repositories available on the Sublime Text organization.