to [ticket:1892] as this was supposed
to be part of that, this is [ticket:2491].
+ - [feature] The 'objects' argument to
+ flush() is no longer deprecated, as some
+ valid use cases have been identified.
- [bug] Fixed memory leak in C version of
result proxy whereby DBAPIs which don't deliver
will create a transaction on the fly that surrounds the entire set of
operations int the flush.
- Optional; a list or tuple collection. Restricts the flush operation
- to only these objects, rather than all pending changes.
- Deprecated - this flag prevents the session from properly maintaining
- accounting among inter-object relations and can cause invalid results.
+ :param objects: Optional; restricts the flush operation to operate
+ only on elements that are in the given collection.
+ This feature is for an extremely narrow set of use cases where
+ particular objects may need to be operated upon before the
+ full flush() occurs. It is not intended for general use.
- "The 'objects' argument to session.flush() is deprecated; "
- "Please do not add objects to the session which should not "
raise sa_exc.InvalidRequestError("Session is already flushing")
Column("parent_id", Integer, ForeignKey("parent.id"))
base, noninh_child = self.tables.base, self.tables.noninh_child
assert c2 in sess and c2 not in sess.new
assert b1 in sess and b1 in sess.new
def _test_instance_guards(self, user_arg):