* Copyright (c) 2011 Erin Catto http://www.box2d.org
* This software is provided 'as-is', without any express or implied
* warranty. In no event will the authors be held liable for any damages
* arising from the use of this software.
* Permission is granted to anyone to use this software for any purpose,
* including commercial applications, and to alter it and redistribute it
* freely, subject to the following restrictions:
* 1. The origin of this software must not be misrepresented; you must not
* claim that you wrote the original software. If you use this software
* in a product, an acknowledgment in the product documentation would be
* appreciated but is not required.
* 2. Altered source versions must be plainly marked as such, and must not be
* misrepresented as being the original software.
* 3. This notice may not be removed or altered from any source distribution.
vertices = NULL;
count = 0;
masses = NULL;
damping = 0.1f;
k2 = 0.9f;
k3 = 0.1f;
/// Stretching stiffness
/// Bending stiffness. Values above 0.5 can make the simulation blow up.
void Initialize(const b2RopeDef* def);
void Step(float32 timeStep, int32 iterations);
int32 GetVertexCount() const
const b2Vec2* GetVertices() const
void Draw(b2Draw* draw) const;
void SetAngle(float32 angle);