Set of scripts to automatically update from a remote git repository via a trigger.
This trigger can be an external git repository. I used gitlab to access a URL on the development and production systems, keeping them up to date with the remote git repository as commits and merges happened.
How do I get set up?
- clone your git repository as normal. you'll need to setup pre-authentication to enable automatic deployments.
- place git.sh on the filesystem, make it executable with chmod +x
- install incron (apt-get install incron)
- place example configuration file in /etc/incron.d/ and adjust with paths / branch
- setup a trigger. there is an example for php and shell in the examples folder. this needs to create a trigger that incron can monitor
Who do I talk to?
- Hansen IT Solutions