end subroutine get_table_extdouble_v
- !> This routine obtains a vectorial quantity with fixed length from a Lua
- !! global variable as a whole.
- !! It is intented to ease the reading of vectors on the Fortran side by
- !! capsulating the parsing of the Lua table internally.
- !! Components which are not found are filled with the data given in
- !! the default vector. For each component an error code will be returned
- !! to indicate the success when reading it.
- !! If the vector is not defined at all, all components will be indicated
- !! Components, which are neither defined in the Lua script, nor in the
- !! default will be marked with the aoterr_Fatal flag.
- subroutine get_config_extdouble_v(val, ErrCode, L, key, default)
- type(flu_State) :: L !< Handle to the lua script
- !> Vector read from the Lua table.
- real(kind=xdble_k), intent(out) :: val(:)
- !> Error code describing problems encountered in each of the components.
- !! This array has to have the same length as val.
- integer, intent(out) :: ErrCode(:)
- !> Name of the variable (vector) to read.
- character(len=*), intent(in) :: key
- !> A default vector to use, if no proper definition is found.
- !! Components will be filled with the help of this default definition.
- real(kind=xdble_k), intent(in), optional :: default(:)
- ! Get the requeseted value from the provided table
- call flu_getglobal(L, key)
- call aot_top_get_val(val, ErrCode, L, default)
- end subroutine get_config_extdouble_v
subroutine get_top_extdouble_vvect(val, ErrCode, maxlength, L, default)
type(flu_State) :: L !< Handle to the lua script