FlashAir FTP Upload
This package adds/enables the following features to Toshiba FlashAir cards:
- Sets wifi to station mode, so it can connect to standard access points.
- Connect to wifi network on power-up.
- Sets wifi to continue attempting to connect indefinitely, in case your access point is slow or not ready when the FlashAir boots.
- Waits for an SD write event, then runs a script to upload the contents of the card to an FTP server
- Uploaded files are tracked and each only uploaded once.
- Optionally, files can be deleted after upload. THIS FEATURE IS KNOWN TO CAUSE DATA LOSS
The intended use for this is in a camera, so that every photo taken is uploaded to an FTP server.
Note about delete-after-upload feature
When tested, the delete feature of the FlashAir cards would cause the next file write to be lost. If you have a solution for this, please let us know!
SD_WLAN/CONFIGand edit the
APPNETWORKKEYparameters for your wifi network.
Settings.luaand enter your FTP server details.
- Copy the files from this folder to your FlashAir card. The
CONFIGfile must overwrite your existing
Settings.luafiles must be in the root/top folder of the card.
- Create a folder called
uploadedon the card. Here, the ftpupload script will store information about which files have been previously uploaded.
Mac OS X
- Open Terminal.app.
cdto this folder, if you haven't already.
install.sh. For a new FlashAir card that hasn't been named, the command will be
./install.sh "/Volumes/NO NAME/"
Alternatively, you can install the files manually by following the Windows instructions.