Codeigniter CRUD Generator 1.4 by harviacode.com
Codeigniter CRUD Generator is a simple tool to auto generate model, controller and view from your table. This tool will boost your writing code. This CRUD generator will make a complete CRUD operation, pagination, search, form*, form validation, export to excel and export to word. This CRUD Generator using bootstrap 3 style. You still need to modify the result code for more customization.
*generate textarea and text input only
Please visit and like harviacode.com for more info and PHP tutorials.
Preparation before using this CRUD Generator (Important) :
- On application/config/autoload.php, load database library, session library and url helper.
- On application/config/config.php, set $config['base_url'] = 'http://localhost/yourprojectname', $config['index_page'] = '', $config['url_suffix'] = '.html' and $config['encryption_key'] = 'randomstring'
- On application/config/database.php, set hostname, username, password and database
How to use this CRUD Generator :
- Simply put 'harviacode' folder, 'asset' folder and .htaccess file into your project root folder.
- Open http://localhost/yourprojectname/harviacode.
- Select table and push generate button.
watch video on https://youtu.be/OHZ7hhRLUZM
- Select table show no data. Make sure you have correct database configuration on application/config/database.php and load database library on autoload.
- Error chmod on mac and linux. Please change your application folder and harviacode folder chmod to 777
- Error 404 when click Create, Read, Update, Delete or Next Page. Make sure your mod_rewrite is active and you can access http://localhost/yourproject/welcome. The problem is on htaccess. Still have problem? please go to google and search how to remove index.php codeigniter.
- Error cannot Read, Update, Delete. Make sure your table have primary key.
Thanks for Support Me
Buy me a cup of coffee.. paypal : email@example.com
V.1.4 - 26 November 2016
- Change to serverside datatables using ignited datatables
V.1.3.1 - 05 April 2016
- Put view files into folder
V.1.3 - 09 December 2015
- Zero Config for database connection
- Fix bug searching
- Fix field name label
- Add select table from database
- Add generate all table
- Select target folder from setting menu
- Remove support for Codeigniter 2
V.1.2 - 25 June 2015
- Add custom target folder
- Add export to excel
- Add export to word
V.1.1 - 21 May 2015
- Add custom controller name and custom model name
- Add client side datatables
Copyright 2015 harviacode.com