End User License Agreement
Table of Contents
The following terms apply to the contractual relationship between Micha Kops, Mainz, Germany (hereinafter: hasCode.com) and the acquirer of the software (hereinafter: app).
The software is protected by German copyright law (§§ 69a ff. UrhG). The copyright with regard to the purchased software is subject to this contract.
This EULA applies to any licenses granted to you by hasCode.com for the use of the designated App.
By installing or downloading and using the app, you enter into this EULA with hasCode.com.
This EULA may be modified from time to time. you will be notified of such modifications on this website or otherwise, e.g. by notification from the Atlassian marketplace.
Any modifications to this EULA shall only apply upon acceptance by you.
hasCode.com grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited, revocable license to use the App in accordance with this EULA.
hasCode.com reserves all rights not expressly granted to you.
hasCode.com is and remains the owner of any intellectual property rights with respect to the app.
You shall not acquire any ownership to the app as result of your download or your installation of the app.
Permitted use and restrictions
In order to be able to install the app and receive updates and upgrades, you need to match the described technical requirements of the specific Atlassian product that the app is designed for and is described by Atlassian here:
- Confluence: https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/system-requirements-126517514.html
- Jira: https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver/jira-applications-installation-requirements-938846826.html
- Bitbucket Server (formerly known as Stash): https://confluence.atlassian.com/bitbucketserver/supported-platforms-776640981.html
You shall use the app on any server or computer you like in accordance with applicable laws.
You shall not
- rent, lease, lend, sell, redistribute, sublicense or otherwise commercially exploit the app or its source-code
- use the app for any unlawful or illegal activity, or to facilitate an unlawful or illegal activity
- delete or alter any disclaimers, warnings, copyright or other proprietary notices accompanying the app
- adapt, translate, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, attempt to derive the source code of, modify or create derivative works of the app except to the extent permitted by applicable law or a court order, to avoid a third party infringement claim
hasCode.com may modify the app at any time at its sole discretion and without notice to you, for example to comply with applicable law or a court order, to avoid a third party infringement claim or to provide updates and upgrades.
Maintenance and support
hasCode.com will notify you of any available updates and upgrades by publishing this information on the Atlassian marketplace. You will be entitled to receive updates free of charge.
hasCode.com does not offer any maintenance or support for the app.
Use of data
See Privacy Statement.
You use the app at your own risk and the entire risk as to satisfactory quality, performance and accuracy is with you.
The app and accompanying documentation are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without warranty - express or implied - of any kind, and hasCode.com specifically disclaims the warranty of fitness for a particular purpose.
No oral or written advice given by hasCode.com shall create a warranty or in any way increase the scope of this warranty and you may not rely upon such information or advice.
hasCode.com and any third party that has been involved in the creation, production, or delivery of the app is not to be held liable for all damages arising out of or in any way relating to the app and/or this EULA.
This EULA will continue to be in force until you remove all installations of the app.