This repository is part of the Neurorobotics Platform software Copyright (C) Human Brain Project https://neurorobotics.ai
The Human Brain Project is a European Commission funded project in the frame of the Horizon2020 FET Flagship plan.
You are free to clone this repository and amend its code with respect to the license that you find in the root folder.
Submitting a pull request
To submit code changes (pull requests) as a person external to the project, do as follows.
- Log in to Bitbucket
- Fork the project: "+" button, "Fork this repository".
- Clone the forked project (eg.
git clone firstname.lastname@example.org:[USERNAME]/[REPOSITORY].git)
- Create a branch. Give it an explicit name referring a ticket number in Jira
- Do your code changes
- Commit your changes.
Make sure your commit message starts with
[<ticket_number>]. Example: "[NUIT-10] My new feature"
- Click on the url provided on the console output for the previous command to create the pull request
- A core developer will eventually review your pull request and approve or comment it